LAST UPDATED 2018
When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below. We may use your information to:
• Send you our newsletters.
• Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• Notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, contact us directly by emailing email@example.com Please be advised that we DO NOT store the credit or debit card details of any of our customers.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies and/or to third parties in the following circumstances: to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets; if we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organizations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
HOW TO CONTACT US